Thursday 29 December 2011

My brother's post - Christmas Dinner / Lunch

Today I had a proud sister moment... My brother is only 22 and already a considerably gifted chef well versed in all kinds of cuisines. He recently moved in with his girlfriend and invited the entire family for some post-Christmas lunch / dinner thingy... Delicious food - and an incredibly nicely decorated table:


Considering they just moved in and half of their stuff is still tucked away in boxes, that table is indeed sensational...


Yummy! He served some Asian-style chicken & soja dish with lots of veggies and rice (don't ask me any details of the veggies on that plate - there was all sorts of stuff). Delicious :-)


My father had a moment and sponsored some expensive champagne... To celebrate in style :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment