Saturday 3 December 2011

Christmas has just begun... My favourite Christmas Decorations...

I loooove Christmas. Every year I can't wait for december to arrive... That christmas frenzy combined with my obsession with cheesy, trashy decoration-thingy can only result in the ultimate bling bling x-mas bonanza.

This year, however, I tried to get a grip on myself and decided to go for more grown-up, but no lesser cute stuff... What do you think?


Trashy? Naaaah, I just think it's cute... In that little bowl on top of the gingerbread-men one of them little flat candles can be put...


That christmassy item can be found in my parent's flat. My mother shares my devotion to anything trashy, glossy and shiny. This year she saw this Santa with sleigh and reindeers in some shop and just couldn't hold herself...


Candles are one of my many addictions... I'm a big fan of 'Yankee Candles'. This december, I invested and got 2 of these gigantic Christmas edition ones... The green one would be some a balsam and cedar scent (whatever that combination's supposed to be...) and the red one would be 'red apple wreath'. I adore both scents, but my favourite would be that tiny white one: 'Christmas Cupcake'!!


Christmas cookie boxes and a matching decoration plate... Including the obligatory reindeer and Santa Claus drawings...


That one's supposed to be a picture frame, but I think that jolly Santa with his list is pictoresque enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment